WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO APPLY BLUSH SO THAT IT LOOKS NATURAL?
Choosing the right colors and keeping the application light yet simple can make a huge difference, and give you that natural healthy glow we all wish we had naturally!
So to help you along, we have a very high tech visual for you (wink wink) and some easy tips below.
1. Start with less product- you can always add more.
2. Tap a small amount of Blush X3 into your lid and allow the minerals to absorb in brush, and onto both sides of the brush.
3. Using one side of the brush, start at the apple of the cheek (see circles in image above). Smile while applying
4. Continue with a sweeping motion outwards towards hairline then up towards temple.
5. Finish by using what is left in the brush, and do a light sweep from above brow back down into upper cheek.
6. Repeat to other side.
OTHER HELPFUL BLUSH AND CHEEK COLOR TIPS
- Always have a nuetral shade, a warm shade and a cool shade in your makeup bag. Having options always allows you to compensate for your complexion needs, outfits, and lip colors you may have.
- Warm shades we like are Burnt Raisin, Terra Cotta, Fawn, Peachy Keen. Cool shades we like are Pinky Swear, Mulberry, Berrylicious, and Bashful.
- If your heart is totally set on wearing a certain shade of lipstick or lipgloss- apply that AFTER foundation and BEFORE anything else. This will make it easy to decide how much Blush is actually needed!
For amazing mineral blush, shop Ferro’s Blush x3 Mineral Color for Cheeks!