Why is Ferro Cosmetics Ultimate Foundation great for summer?
Many women scramble during summer time when it comes to their foundation. Most don’t even wear foundation, because of how confusing it may be to find a new color that typically would be outside their normal color scheme. Bronzers can add or enhance a sun-kissed look, but wearing a bronzer over your entire face is pretty much a no no.
Can you look tan using a foundation?
Or maybe you have a brand new tan from your self tanner or spray tan session, and you’re scrambling for the perfect shade.
Soo…. How exactly does one choose a foundation for summer, and why is it important to still wear one?
Remember – the very first thing to consider when matching foundation for your current skin tone, is always look at your chest, and consider the color of your arms, not just your face, when choosing a foundation. And don’t be afraid to go richer with your color!
Ferro’s mineral foundations are forgiving and bendable, so you don’t need THE “perfect” color to look like you already have it. Our foundations are perfect for summer days because:
- Covers imperfections- NOT your tan
- Adds richer color to your face especially when your chest is much more tan.
- Removes shine and oils, and resists humidity and moisture.
- ONE richer foundation color can be the perfect shade for the multitude of shade changes your skin goes through when dealing with a fresh tan to faded tan, and all the shades in between.
- Evens out skin tone on tan skin that may be blotchy or uneven
- Blends in “farmers tan” from sunglasses or uneven sunscreen application
- Enhances your tan naturally.
- Tans add a great color boost to the face, but most times uneven, and even shiny. Using a darker foundation tone will blend your tan into an even, bronzed and healthy appearance.
- It NATURALLY resists moisture, sweat, and stays put in the humidity. So GO SWIMMING, your makeup stays put, as long as you PAT dry (don’t wipe).
- SUN PROTECTION-Ferro foundations contain Titanium Dioxide and Zinc which help protect skin from harmful rays, so using a darker shade can give the appearance of a richer, natural tan without the damage of a real one.
- SHOW MORE SKIN-Ultimate Foundation can be used to cover veins on legs, blemishes on chest, and breakouts in the bikini area! It goes undetected and fully covers without running off or sweating off, even in the water.
WHICH FOUNDATION-ULTIMATE OR RADIANCE?
Ultimate offers full coverage and a soft matte finish. Contains Kaolin Clay which absorbs oils and moisture, without pulling moisture from the skin. Great for humid conditions.
Radiance offers a sheer buildable coverage, so if you have a rich tan or want your color to shine through, Radiance leaves your skin fresh, dewy and flawless.
Make any of our foundations a concealer by using our concealer brush on targeted areas, which deposits more product, but without oils.
OR, mix with your fav moisturizer for that “liquid” foundation look.
Need suggestions on tones? Try these Great summer shades for:
light to light medium skin THAT IS tanned:
- Medium Beige
- Toasted Beige
- Honey Glaze
Medium skin that is TAN or those who get VERY TAN:
- Golden Mocha
- Golden Honey
- Toasted Beige
Check out our Foundation specials at www.ferrocosmetics.com too!
WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
If you need help choosing your shade, we want to help! Try any of our Mini Foundation Starter Kits in the next Darker tone family, OR, email us your recent photo with the skin tone you need assistance (tanned skin or richer tone, OR everyday skin tone) to email@example.com and put HELP ME WITH MY FOUNDATION SHADE in the subject line!
Best photos are closeup shots from your chest up in natural light, hair pulled back, neutral color shirt.
Shop www.ferrocosmetics.com for your summer foundation.
- Ferro Cosmetics does not contain Bismuth Oxychloride, which can cause itchiness, redness and irritation when it reacts to heat and sweat.
- Ferro Cosmetics has created 2 different finishes with their foundation, together creating over 24 shades. Making it nearly impossible to NOT find one that matches in the summer months when skin changes with sun exposure.
- Ferro Cosmetics is nearly waterproof. You can swim in it, and it will not wash away, because of the natural properties of ingredients such as Zinc Oxide.
- Ferro Cosmetics has a high amount of Titanium Dioxide, the highest light reflecting substance on earth, second only to diamonds, making it a great sunscreen because it naturally reflects harmful UV rays and resists discoloration of the skin.
- Ferro Cosmetics contains Kaolin Clay, which absorbs 1 ½ times its weight, thus keeping facial oils and sweat under control in the hot weather.
- Ferro Cosmetics contains Oryza Sativia (rice powder) which is known for its healing and soothing properties, making it a great application for the freshly shaven bikini area. It covers redness and heals the area at the same time.